Old August 8th 08, 09:35 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Jarle H Knudsen Jarle H Knudsen is offline

Default OT - Cencus and boat addresses - was(Post Office Alley in Chiswick, London)

On Thu, 07 Aug 2008 13:06:24 +0100, David Cantrell wrote:

Normally it doesn't matter, of course, but it does matter
when I'm trying to do something like order a pizza late at night and
want the delivery boy to ring *my* doorbell and not have to guess at
random between mine and my upstairs neighbour's.

Why doesn't the delivery person just call you?

--
jhk