Old November 28th 03, 10:56 PM posted to uk.transport.london
David Splett David Splett is offline

Default Safety of Bendy buses vs double deckers

Robin May wrote in message ...
What are the safety implications of bendy buses? I've heard the stories
about cyclists/motorcyclists but how true are these and how much of a
problem is it?

I personally haven't found them to be anything more of a problem than normal buses, though this could be because there are not too many on the streets yet.

IMHO, the biggest dangers/irritants on the roads in Central London are taxis (I speak from the point of view of a car driver, pedestrian and cyclist), who cause far more trouble than *any* other form of vehicle on the road.