Old August 10th 08, 12:22 PM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] davidmetzger0@gmail.com is offline

Default 3 Pound deposit on Oyster

On Aug 10, 5:29*am, Paul Corfield wrote:
On Sun, 10 Aug 2008 05:24:32 +0100, Simon wrote:
On Sat, 9 Aug 2008 18:22:47 -0700 (PDT), "
wrote:

I'm planning to buy 2 oyster cards for me and my friend I Booked At
wembley *I'm buying 2 oyster I pay 44.60 *for the 7 day
1-6 oyster card and add 1.80 for 2 buses the day b4 making it 46.40
for each . I plan to take rt 105 then connect to rt 92 does anyone
know where to transfer in the same stop ?

Near Greenford Red Lion. *The locals will tell you when you get
there if you ask. *Stop W on this map.

http://www.tfl.gov.uk/tfl/gettingaround/maps/buses/pdf/greenfordbroad....

Both of the routes are operated by First London so I-Bus should be
working (hopefully) and therefore the stops will be displayed and
announced as the bus approaches them. *Just to provide a little more
reassurance.

The stop to get off the 105 should be announced as Greenford Red Lion.
No idea where you are getting off in Wembley but this is the route list
for the 92 - the name on here should match the on bus announcement.

Go towww.tfl.gov.ukand select Journey Planner, the Timetables and then
enter 92 in the appropriate box for bus timetables. *There's no point in
providing a url as they are session based and I think different every
time you use the system.
--
Paul C

Wembley stadium im staying at the hilton