Old August 10th 08, 12:23 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Lawrie Lawrie is offline

Default 3 Pound deposit on Oyster

"Paul Corfield" wrote in message
On Sun, 10 Aug 2008 11:36:47 +0100, "Lawrie"
wrote:

"Paul Corfield" wrote in message
Go to www.tfl.gov.uk and select Journey Planner, the Timetables and then
enter 92 in the appropriate box for bus timetables. There's no point in
providing a url as they are session based and I think different every
time you use the system.

Just tried this and went to Journey Planner, but how do you get to the
Timetables link; I couldn't find any reference to timetables,

On the right hand side of the screen - in the "see below" list - you
should find Timetables. Not hugely obvious I'll grant you.

--
Paul C

Thanks Paul,
I was looking at the journey planner on the home page. Didnt realise you
have to click on that to get to another more detailed journey planner. Now I
see the timetable link.
As an ex bus scheduler, bit dissapointed they are just lists of departures
but better than nothing. I believe there are other sites where you can get
full timetables for the less frequent routes,
Lawrie