Old August 11th 08, 05:38 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default Photos/details of Heathrow Junction station

In message , at 17:51:11 on
Mon, 11 Aug 2008, Steve Pearce * remarked:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heathro...ailway_station

It claims the station was in Stockley Park, I worked in Stockley Park
during this time and have no recollection of a station located there.

Yes, I think the station would have been south of the main line; but is
that area also known as Stockley Park (as well as the high profile
industrial area)? If not, then update the Wiki!