Old August 12th 08, 07:26 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
PhilD PhilD is offline

Default Photos/details of Heathrow Junction station

On 11 Aug, 18:39, "Railsigns.co.uk" wrote:
The station had a single platform alongside a temporary spur off the
Down Airport line. A temporary trailing crossover provided access onto
the Up Airport line.

For those interested in the mileages, the temporary station was at 12m
25ch (I've seen it described as "Heathrow Interchange"), the northern-
most tunnel mouth is at 12m 30ch.

The station was removed very promptly on opening of the permanent
route. I believe that restoring the land to its original use was part
of the planning requirements.

PhilD