Old August 14th 08, 04:02 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Boltar Boltar is offline

Default Hey ho, hey ho, its off to strike we go...

On Aug 14, 4:56 pm, "Graculus"
wrote:
Just seems to go along with some plonker of an Economics Spokesman (or
something like that) from the TUC who was coming out with all sorts of crap
why their members should get above inflation pay rises "because this
inflation isn't caused by wage increases." Obviously he wants it to be so.

What makes me sick is that for some reason I've never fathomed is that
public sector workers seem to assume that a yearly pay rise is a right
as opposed to being discretionary by the employer. They really need to
rejoin the real world at some point.

B2003