Old August 14th 08, 09:27 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Jamie Thompson Jamie  Thompson is offline

Default Out-Boundary Travelcard Season Price

On 14 Aug, 21:49, Theo Markettos
wrote:
MIG wrote:
Thanks. *This seems to use the same engine, and now I am thinking that
it's the fake photocard number that's causing the problem. *Oh well.

I tried my real (ancient) photocard number, and it still says 'we can't
price this online, e-mail us'.

BTW, the photocard number format is usually ABC1234.

Theo

I get errors on all of the above, but I can use the FCC one:
https://www.fcc.trainsfares.co.uk/season/st_home.asp