Old August 14th 08, 10:46 PM posted to uk.transport.london
MIG MIG is offline

Default Out-Boundary Travelcard Season Price

On Aug 14, 10:27*pm, Jamie Thompson wrote:
On 14 Aug, 21:49, Theo Markettos
wrote:

MIG wrote:
Thanks. *This seems to use the same engine, and now I am thinking that
it's the fake photocard number that's causing the problem. *Oh well..

I tried my real (ancient) photocard number, and it still says 'we can't
price this online, e-mail us'.

BTW, the photocard number format is usually ABC1234.

Theo

I get errors on all of the above, but I can use the FCC one:https://www.fcc.trainsfares.co.uk/season/st_home.asp

Bloimey; I get an instant 404 error on trying that link. Maybe it's
too late at night.