Old August 15th 08, 12:36 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Paul Weaver Paul Weaver is offline

Default Hey ho, hey ho, its off to strike we go...

On 14 Aug, 16:56, "Graculus"
wrote:
"Boltar" wrote in message

.. with a Bob Crowe here and a dodgy ballot there , hey ho hey ho etc
etc

Mr Bobbys performance related bonus must be due soon. Obviously the
strike quota hasn't been met this year so something needs to be done!

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/new...cle4523192.ece

Just seems to go along with some plonker of an Economics Spokesman (or
something like that) from the TUC who was coming out with all sorts of crap
why their members should get above inflation pay rises "because this
inflation isn't caused by wage increases." Obviously he wants it to be so.

I reckon everyone's pay should double, or we could simple halve the
value of the pound. It would be great for exports, shame we rely on
imports for food and fuel...