Old August 15th 08, 09:14 AM posted to uk.transport.london
MIG MIG is offline

Default Hey ho, hey ho, its off to strike we go...

On 15 Aug, 09:11, Boltar wrote:
On Aug 15, 8:32 am, MIG wrote:

Is this relevant? *I thought the dispute was about Tubelines being
paid less than Metronet.

If it is then so what? Plenty of other people do the same job as me
around london. Do I get paid exactly the same as them? Probably not.
In fact I'd be surprised if the salaries didn't vary inside my company
for the same job - thats the way it works in the private sector. LIke
I said, they need to rejoin the real world.

That's a separate argument. I'm just helping to focus the rant on the
actual dispute, which was not about whether or not there should be
annual pay rises.