Old August 16th 08, 01:48 PM posted to uk.transport,uk.transport.london
Steve Firth Steve Firth is offline

Default TfL Admits Livingstone Regime Deliberately Obstructed Traffic Flows

John Rowland wrote:

http://www.abd.org.uk/pr/634.htm

I'm not sure who the Association of British Drivers are, so I'm not sure how
much to read into this.

It's hardly news. Anyone working in transport/telematics already knew
that Livingstone had issued an edict that the lights across London were
to be rephased to cause congestion prior to the introduction of the
congestion charge. In fact I stated this was what was happening here at
the time and had the usual cabal of ****wits and some who should have
known better screaming that it was a lie.