Old August 16th 08, 02:55 PM posted to uk.transport,uk.transport.london
asdf asdf is offline

Default TfL Admits Livingstone Regime Deliberately Obstructed Traffic Flows

On Sat, 16 Aug 2008 14:43:09 +0100, JNugent wrote:

http://www.abd.org.uk/pr/634.htm

I'm not sure who the Association of British Drivers are, so I'm not sure how
much to read into this.

Why not read the Transprt Against London page referenced in that report?

http://www.tfl.gov.uk/corporate/media/newscentre/8948.aspx

Yes, that's certainly helpful in deciding how much to read into this -
i.e., nothing. In particular, TfL don't suggest at all that they
gratuitously obstructed traffic, as the title misleadingly suggests.
It turns out that they "deliberately obstructed traffic flows" by,
erm, authorising roadworks.