Old August 16th 08, 07:13 PM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] thirty9king@hotmail.com is offline

Default Email to Network Rail regarding Liverpool Street

snip

Nothing new I've seen people with large items be ignored by staff as they
can't be bothered to open the gate.

Me too. Sometimes when my ticket does't work in the barriers, I have
to tap the person attending the gate and get a look of surprise that
somebody should want to use it.

snip

I think thats a platform office now issn't it ? - I don't use that side of
the station much these days.

Ah, thanks. It should still be moved and replaced with ticket barriers

snip

Take some photos send them to NR (General) NR LST Station management and
copy in health and safety. - that usually dose the trick.
We had all of the west side gates out of service a long while ago due to a
H&S issue with a lack of staff. They where told either open the gates and
allow people to pass or we close the entire station...

Good luck though!

Argh! Taking photos! Mr. Policeman: "Excuse me sir...". If Network
Rail had a measure of common-sense, they would know blocking the
(already too narrow) walkway was a bad idea.