Old August 16th 08, 09:40 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Richard J.[_2_] Richard J.[_2_] is offline

Default M25 pick up

eastender wrote:
For someone driving round the M1- M3 stretch of the M25 what would be
a good pick up station to collect someone on the way? ie, someone
coming from central London? I'm thinking Uxbridge, but maybe there's
a better one?

Hillingdon is probably easier to get to from the M25 (via M40, A40).
Heathrow Terminal 5 is the nearest to the M25, but you would need to make
sure your passenger will be there when you arrive, otherwise it gets awkward
and/or expensive.

What day of the week and what time and which direction?

--
Richard J.