Old August 17th 08, 09:08 AM posted to uk.transport,uk.transport.london
Conor Conor is offline

Default TfL Admits Livingstone Regime Deliberately Obstructed Traffic Flows

In article 5a4a808e-6952-481d-b554-3098a9ed7a79@
59g2000hsb.googlegroups.com, Doug says...

Why cherry pick London where there isn't sufficient space available to
build new roads but M25 widening still seems to be ongoing?

Where is this widening happening, Doug? I can't recall seeing any this
year.

Over the
rest of UK there are loads of roads continually being built or
widened.

Actually, only a few stretches of the M1 are, Doug.

--
Conor

looking good either. - Scott Adams