Old August 17th 08, 03:38 PM posted to uk.transport,uk.transport.london
Brimstone[_4_] Brimstone[_4_] is offline

Default TfL Admits Livingstone Regime Deliberately Obstructed Traffic Flows

John Wright wrote:
Brimstone wrote:
John Wright wrote:
Brimstone wrote:
John Wright wrote:
Doug wrote:
On 17 Aug, 08:24, "Brimstone"
wrote:
Doug wrote:
Do wake up!

Why cherry pick London
See the thread title? And the groups this is posted to? Are you
some kind of idiot?
A rhetorical question presumably?
(As that was. :-) )
Indeed, a series of rhetorical questions in that I didn't expect any
response from Duhg on this.

Doug is very well suited to being a politician in the present
system. He invariably answers the question he would have liked to
have been asked rather than the one actually posed.

Perhaps, but we do know he does not like the current system - not
authoritarian enough for him.

Indeed, his authoritarian preferences can be seen when he's asked a question
he doesn't like and askes another.

(Does he understand words of 13
characters?)

It's not as short as "liar" so he might have difficulty with it.