Old November 30th 03, 07:21 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Andrew P Smith Andrew P Smith is offline

Default Delays on 8 & 9 December

In article , Pre-38
writes

That will be interesting to watch under ATO on the Central Line!
--
Andrew

Well obviously its not going to affect the Central or Victoria lines, so no,
it won't be interesting at all Andy
--
regards, Pre38
See you at the Live London Transport Channel

My post was very tongue in cheek. Not sure whose cheek my tongue was in
--
Andrew
Electronic communications can be altered and therefore the integrity of this