Old August 19th 08, 09:17 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Chris[_2_] Chris[_2_] is offline

Default M25 pick up

On 16 Aug, 22:48, Roland Perry wrote:
In message , at 22:11:54
on Sat, 16 Aug 2008, eastender remarked:

For someone driving round the M1- M3 stretch of the M25 what would be a
good pick up station to collect someone on the way? ie, someone coming
from central London? I'm thinking Uxbridge, but maybe there's a better
one?

It depends a bit on the time of day, but I'd suggest Rickmansworth
offpeak and Chorleywood peak. In both cases you can exit at j18 and join
again at j17.

Completely agree with Roland - we do it regularly,. Denham is harder
to get to, both for pickee and picker.