Old August 19th 08, 11:32 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Mike P Mike P is offline

Default M25 pick up

eastender wrote:
For someone driving round the M1- M3 stretch of the M25 what would be
a good pick up station to collect someone on the way? ie, someone
coming from central London? I'm thinking Uxbridge, but maybe there's
a better one?

thx

E.

Hillingdon or West Ruislip if they are using the tube. Both stations have
car parks and are 5 mins (in non-rush hour) traffic from the M25.

I'd say West Ruislip is better if they are using the tube - the central line
is quicker usually.

Mike P