Old August 20th 08, 02:14 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Charles Ellson Charles Ellson is offline

Default North London Line blockade (long)

On Wed, 20 Aug 2008 01:35:40 +0100, Barry Salter
wrote:

Charles Ellson wrote:

Get on your bike and try the road route. I can't find anything about a
closure but I suspect a better question would be something on the
lines of "Why don't they run some trains via Primrose Hill to
compensate?" (assuming the NLL isn't closed east of Camden Road).

Exactly like they are doing, you mean?

http://snurl.com/3hvuq is the relevant page on the TfL site, which has
a PDF version of the closure leaflet thereon.

Yes, as I later mentioned in the main thread, I found that eventually
despite them cunningly omitting any mention of the phrase "North
London Line" thus partly hiding it from being Googled. It would be
interesting to hear how well exposed any notices are on the NL/DC
lines having seen the words "There will be no refunds available on
existing tickets, season tickets or Travelcards.".