Old August 20th 08, 02:17 PM posted to uk.transport.london
MIG MIG is offline

Default Hey ho, hey ho, its off to strike we go...

On Aug 20, 3:05*pm, Tom Anderson wrote:
On Wed, 20 Aug 2008, MIG wrote:
On Aug 20, 12:05*am, " wrote:
On Aug 19, 11:28 pm, MIG wrote:

On Aug 19, 10:27 pm, Edward Cowling London UK

wrote:
In message
,
Boltar writes..

Mr Bobbys performance related bonus must be due soon. Obviously the
strike quota hasn't been met this year so something needs to be done!

He does seem like a drunk on a Saturday night strutting up the street
with his medallion swinging and shouting "who you looking at" at the
passers by. Just out to cause trouble !!

No he doesn't.

Oh yes he does!

I like chips.

HE'S BEHIND YOU!

Nice chap. Shared his chips with me. (I declined a bite of the baby
he was eating.)