Old August 20th 08, 05:54 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Tom Anderson Tom Anderson is offline

Default Who names new roads?

On Wed, 20 Aug 2008, Paul Scott wrote:

"Chris Read" wrote in message

"Colin Rosenstiel" wrote:

Some minor official in the Borough Council. The local one in Cambridge
sometimes drives me to distraction with his perversity.

Do many roads get named (without fanfare) after serving or former local
councillors? A member of my family is convinced that is the case, without
being able to produce any evidence to support this.

Will there one day be a Rosenstiel Mews in Cambridge?

The 'Colin Rosenstiel Cycle Path', surely?

The Colin Rosenstiel Sensible Route From the Platforms To The Bloody
Street at St Pancras?

tom

--
But for [Flavor Flav's] "YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAH BOYYYYYYYYYY"s alone he should
be given Rap Legend status. -- Nate Patrin, ILX