Old August 20th 08, 06:16 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Edward Cowling London UK Edward Cowling London UK is offline

Default Hey ho, hey ho, its off to strike we go...

In message
, MIG
writes

He does seem like a drunk on a Saturday night strutting up the street with
his medallion swinging and shouting "who you looking at" at the passers
by. Just out to cause trouble !!

According to the BBC he's got them a better off which he's recommending be
accepted...

It's very unfair of you to use facts like this to spoil everyone's
game of coming up with non-sequiturs for the gratuitous abuse of Bob
Crow.

Don't play him as the injured innocent. The guy is almost a spitting
image puppet of a 1970s dodgy trade union guy. I'm sure I once heard him
talk about the "aspirations of his members" :-)

--
Edward Cowling "Must go - Bad attack of the Klingons !!"