Old August 20th 08, 08:35 PM posted to uk.transport.london
No Name

Default M25 pick up

"Zen83237" wrote in message

"Mike P" wrote in message
eastender wrote:
For someone driving round the M1- M3 stretch of the M25 what would be
a good pick up station to collect someone on the way? ie, someone
coming from central London? I'm thinking Uxbridge, but maybe there's
a better one?

thx

E.

Hillingdon or West Ruislip if they are using the tube. Both stations have
car parks and are 5 mins (in non-rush hour) traffic from the M25.

I'd say West Ruislip is better if they are using the tube - the central
line is quicker usually.

Mike P

Not the easiest of stations to find but then neither is Chorleywood.

Kevin

Think West Ruislip is hard to find, you should try finding Ickenham station.
It's down some country lane.