Old August 22nd 08, 08:48 AM posted to uk.transport,uk.transport.london
Nick Leverton Nick Leverton is offline

Default TfL Admits Livingstone Regime Deliberately Obstructed Traffic Flows

In article ,
Steve Firth wrote:
Nick Leverton wrote:

AIUI motorways don't come under the ordinary traffic regulations but have
their own special legal status, which at the time didn't allow traffic to
be excluded from particular lanes.

Really? So how come trucks were banned from using the outside lane on
motorways with three or more lanes?

Not my area of expertise nor of interest, sorry. I'm sure you can look
the regs up if you're interested to know what the precise reason was ...

Nick
--
Serendipity: http://www.leverton.org/blosxom (last update 9th August 2008)