Old August 22nd 08, 03:39 PM posted to rec.travel.air,rec.travel.europe,uk.transport.london
grusl grusl is offline

Default Purchase Virgin Train tickets online from US address?

"AES" wrote in message
Anyone know how to purchase Virgin Train tickets (London-Holyhead)
online from a U.S. location?

When I try to do so on any of Virgin Train's ".uk" URLs, the "Address"
portion of the registration and booking page stays stubbornly greyed
out, and won't let me complete the registration or the booking.

I'm guessing that you're heading to Ireland. I managed to book a complete
London-Cork journey (on Virgin, Stena and Ironhorse Eire or whatever it is)
at the Virgin Trains booking counter at Euston, but in person.

Crossposted to likely more helpful groups.

Cheers,
George W Russell
Bangalore