Old August 22nd 08, 05:00 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Edward Cowling London UK Edward Cowling London UK is offline

Default Hey ho, hey ho, its off to strike we go...

In message , Mike Bristow
writes
In article ,
James Farrar wrote:
On Wed, 20 Aug 2008 01:25:14 -0700 (PDT), MIG
wrote:

He is a rare example of a union leader who actually does his job
instead of chasing a knighthood.

His job is to pointlessly victimise millions of Londoners?

His job is to protect the interests of his members. If victimising
Londoners is, in his view, the best thing to do to protect his members
his duty is clear.

Personally, I think it's a short term attitude that will bite him later.

Well yes, because that attitude has given such a good future to the
miners, British car workers, etc !!

I can still remember the Fiat advert having a go at British Leyland
(remember them). It was "Built by robots, not by Robo's".

Soon the anecdote will be about Public Sector public transport (remember
them) ?!

--
Edward Cowling "Must go - A Grue Is About To Eat Me !!"