Old August 22nd 08, 11:37 PM posted to uk.transport,uk.transport.london
Steve Firth Steve Firth is offline

Default TfL Admits Livingstone Regime Deliberately Obstructed Traffic Flows

Nick Leverton wrote:

In article ,
Steve Firth wrote:
Nick Leverton wrote:

There, did you spot it ?

Yes, you cared enough to flounce, **** and moan.

Looks like I hit a nerve with my flippancy.

Posting complete crap, as you did, and being corrected on it, as you
were, is not "hitting a nerve".

My sincere apologies for any offence caused.

You didn't cause any offence, I'm laughing at you.

I'm sure we all look forwards to your well researched
and factually based explanation of the motorway regulations.

You're the one claiming to know the motorway "regulations" with your
fallacious claim that classes of vehicles could not be banned from
particular lanes. Despite it being obvious to the world and his dog that
HGVs had been banned from the outside lane for four decades before the
introduction of motorway bus lanes.

You're also the one too dumb to know how proof works. It's your claim,
you support it. Don't expect others to do your homework for you.