Old August 25th 08, 10:40 PM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] Mait001@aol.com is offline

Default Hey ho, hey ho, its off to strike we go...

On Aug 23, 12:34�am, John B wrote:
On 22 Aug, 18:00, Edward Cowling London UK

wrote:
He is a rare example of a union leader who actually does his job
instead of chasing a knighthood.

His job is to pointlessly victimise millions of Londoners?

His job is to protect the interests of his members. �If victimising
Londoners is, in his view, the best thing to do to protect his members
his duty is clear.

Personally, I think it's a short term attitude that will bite him later.