Old September 7th 08, 07:46 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
Chris Tolley Chris  Tolley is offline

Default Accident in Croydon

Mizter T wrote:

A bus swerving to avoid a car would appear to be the genesis of the
accident. ... *if* (and that is a big if) the traffic signals had in
some way malfunctioned then things would become more interesting
given the interface between highway and tramway signalling.

I don't follow your reasoning. If the genesis of the accident is a bus
swerving to miss a car, then I can't see that the tram's signalling is
in any way implicated.

--
http://gallery120232.fotopic.net/p9632956.html
(43 084 at Basingstoke, May 1995)