Old September 8th 08, 11:11 AM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
Mr Thant Mr Thant is offline

Default Accident in Croydon

On 8 Sep, 16:35, "Batman55" wrote:
Surely the white lights which show horizontal (stop), vertical (go) and
diagonal (junction) count as signals? The drivers certainly treat them like
signals!

I didn't say it didn't have signals, I said it didn't have a
signalling system. I'm assuming the lights at junctions are
freestanding installations of minimal complexity, and the tram lights
at road junctions are just traffic lights with unusual heads. There's
nothing more elaborate than that, as far as I know.