Old September 11th 08, 11:07 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Accident in Croydon

In article ,
(Tom Anderson) wrote:

On Wed, 10 Sep 2008, Colin Rosenstiel wrote:

In article ,
(Tom Anderson) wrote:

On Wed, 10 Sep 2008, Colin Rosenstiel wrote:

but then they wouldn't have the anti-cyclist lights arrangement at
the Marchmont St junction if they were that sensible.

Oh christ! That junction! AAAAAAAAAAARRRRGGGHHH!! It makes me INSANE

WITH RAGE whenever i see it, or even think about it. It's an affront

to common sense and human dignity. One day, i'm going to burn it
down.

Indeed so. I've got an email from a Camden cycling officer I keep
meaning to follow up to have a site meeting about those signals
(and a more minor irritation at Tavistock Square). I have a
Camden cycling councillor contact to whom I've talked about it
too but it's one of things for which I need to get a round tuit.

Have you spoken to anyone from the Camden Cycling Campaign? The
whole Seven Stations route is their baby, and they're heavily
involved with the design and modification of the route along
Tavistock Place. You can find all sorts of fragments of information
with some searches on their site:

http://www.camdencyclists.org.uk/

Although it seems to be silent on the matter of those lights.

Thanks, I've not come across them up to now, no.

--
Colin Rosenstiel