Old September 15th 08, 07:13 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Paul Scott Paul Scott is offline

Default NLL Camden Road work package reduced

"Neil Williams" wrote in message
On Mon, 15 Sep 2008 09:30:28 -0700 (PDT), MIG
wrote:

Ah yes, I hadn't spotted that they were running to Euston on Sundays.
I can see how stoppng LM services at Queens Park would be affected by
paths, but I wonder how Sundays are so different for LO/Bakerloo.

Why are they running to EUS on Sunday?

That's exactly what 'MIG' originally asked a few posts ago. It's timetabled,
but no one has said for sure why it can be on Sundays, but not on weekdays.
It must be that there are only so many paths from Camden Junction to Queens
Park, and the Stratford services use them all. As there are less Stratfords
on Sun, and possibly less freight?, presumably they can add back a Euston or
two...

Paul