Old September 15th 08, 07:34 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Colin McKenzie Colin McKenzie is offline

Default Cycle parking - Liverpool St station

Tfl website tells me there is some.

Anyone know where, and if it's busy enough that my bike would be one of
many left there overnight - or if it would be the only one?

Bike looks my best (quickest) option for getting there at 0400.

Thanks

Colin McKenzie

--
No-one has ever proved that cycle helmets make cycling any safer at the
population level, and anyway cycling is about as safe per mile as walking.