Old September 15th 08, 11:02 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Mizter T Mizter T is offline

Default Cycle parking - Liverpool St station

On 15 Sep, 20:34, Colin McKenzie wrote:
Tfl website tells me there is some.

Anyone know where, and if it's busy enough that my bike would be one of
many left there overnight - or if it would be the only one?

Bike looks my best (quickest) option for getting there at 0400.

Liverpool St station is one of the major stations managed directly by
Network Rail - their webpage about it is he
http://www.networkrail.co.uk/aspx/897.aspx

Under facilities it sez this:
"Bicycles can now be left at Platform 10, as well as up on Bishops
Gate piazza."

I'm not well acquainted with the station's bike racks, but I'm quite
sure that many commuters routinely leave their bikes overnight there
for the purposes of getting through central London having arrived off
a train. And there'll be people around all night too. Just do the
usual, i.e. use a good lock.