Old December 2nd 03, 06:17 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Neil Williams Neil Williams is offline

Default Bendibus 18

On Tue, 2 Dec 2003 00:15:46 -0000, "John Rowland"
wrote:

The picture also shows that the back two sets of doors go up to the roof
while the front set doesn't. Does anyone know why?

The back doors are plug-sliding doors like those found on newer
trains, while the front are traditional bus doors. I think the door
height would have to do with how much equipment needs to be above the
door for the latter versus the former?

Neil

--
Neil Williams
is a valid email address, but is sent to /dev/null.