Old September 16th 08, 05:25 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Q Q is offline

Default Cycle parking - Liverpool St station

"Mizter T" wrote in message

Under facilities it sez this:
"Bicycles can now be left at Platform 10, as well as up on Bishops
Gate piazza."

Platform 10 is always busy from what I see of it, and the bike racks outside
(opersit Costa Coffee) always have bikes there day & night - although I'd
always prefer to leave mine inside the station rather then out on the road.

Pl.10 also has the advantage of lots of staff in the area, and the BTP
offices to watch over you...