Old September 16th 08, 06:54 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Neil Williams Neil Williams is offline

Default Changeless bus passenger denied boarding

On Tue, 16 Sep 2008 16:19 +0100 (BST), (Colin
Rosenstiel) wrote:

You just haven't looked at the right ones, though the one I know is a
Lloyds TSB machine.

They were put out there in association with the Bank of England due to
a shortage of fivers - but there aren't many of them. There weren't
even many when I was a kid and a fiver was worth at least what a
tenner is now.

Neil

--
Neil Williams