Old September 23rd 08, 04:03 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Matthew Dickinson Matthew Dickinson is offline

Default oyster readers

On 23 Sep, 13:50, Boltar wrote:
On Sep 22, 5:56 pm, MarkVarley - MVP
wrote:

I'm assuming there is a website out there though a poke around google
doesn't bring anything concise up, my curiosities are regarding the
various devices that read oyster card information, from bus terminals
to station gates to ticket inspectors hand-held devices and what
information can they / do they get from an oyster card when reading
it?
Just idle curiosity.

These links might be of some use to you.

http://mifare.net/products/readerics...com/#/pip/pip=[pfp=41863,jp=rel]|pp=[t=pfp,i=41863]

B2003

http://www.cubic.com/cts/datasheets.htm

also has some info.