Old September 23rd 08, 05:46 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Q Q is offline

Default New DLR trains

"Boltar" wrote in message
Anyone been on them yet? Have they managed to solve the side to side
wobbling?

Yep - was on one last week from Devon's Rd to Cannery Wharf. They still hunt
when going at any sort of speed, more or less than the old train stock - not
sure yet.

The all glass doors are nice, the insides about the same. Can't say anything
wrong about them. The only problem we had was our 'Captain' kept knocking
the key into 'Inhibit' every time they got close to it.

I think the RTD 'bings' are louder too on the new ones.