Old September 24th 08, 06:49 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Paul Scott Paul Scott is offline

Default 378 move and GOB to be DC?

Mizter T wrote:
The idea of running straight through to constructing phase 2 after
phase 1 has been finished of course has a lot to be said for it. Phase
2 basically requires a grade separated junction at Silwood Triangle
(south of Surrey Quays), and it would make every bit of sense for this
to be built now whilst the line is shut, but I haven't heard of any
announcements to this effect yet. I hope its coming soon...

The grade separated junction has been confirmed, Mr Thant covered it a while
ago:

http://londonconnections.blogspot.co...rks-to-go.html

To save drilling down through the links it's mentioned in he

http://acolnet.lewisham.gov.uk/ACOLLATEDOCS/36608_1.pdf

Paul S