Old September 25th 08, 11:32 AM posted to uk.misc,uk.local.scot-highlands,uk.transport.london
Sam Nelson Sam Nelson is offline

Default Public transport - why?

In article ,
August West writes:
(Sam Nelson) writes:

I'm in central Scotland, too.

Likewise. Still getting to work by car. If I need to do _anything_
other than just go to work and come back (bit of shopping, etc.),
which I do maybe one day a week) bus is a no-hoper.

But then you essentially, and unusually, work in the countryside, so
your pressures are almost entirely the reverse of a town-worker like
me.

Pfft. I drive past a city twice a day!

For example, my office contains about 100 engineers, but there are
only 5 parking spaces for the two floors we are on. The ank & transport
company on the 4 floors above have the same ratio of staff: parking
spaces. But we are very near shops, etc.

That ank business, it's a killer.
--
SAm.