Old September 25th 08, 01:23 PM posted to uk.misc,uk.local.scot-highlands,uk.transport.london
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default Public transport - why?

In message , at 13:50:24 on Thu, 25
Sep 2008, August West remarked:
For example, my office contains about 100 engineers, but there are
only 5 parking spaces for the two floors we are on. The ank & transport
company on the 4 floors above have the same ratio of staff: parking
spaces. But we are very near shops, etc.

That ank business, it's a killer.

Tank? It's one way to turn rush hour into crush hour, I suppose. The
mpg's not brilliant.

bank dank hank lank rank sank tank wank yank

Take your pick as to the most likely!

Angel Trains is owned by the Royal Bank of Scotland; HSBC Rail (formerly
Eversholt Leasing) by err, HSBC; and Porterbrook by Abbey National; so
that's three possible "bank and transport" companies.