Old December 2nd 03, 07:18 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Robin May Robin May is offline

Default New Years Eve/Day transport

Robert Woolley wrote the following in:

On Tue, 2 Dec 2003 14:33:17 -0000, "Lawrie"
wrote:

The Tfl website also says that buses will run all night. Does
anyone know if this is only night buses that normally run anyway,
or all buses in London, even those that don't normally run at
night.

As far as I know there will be an enhanced night bus service -
normal night service routes with some additional buses.

This is probably better for a lot of people than running the normal day
buses. If I want to catch buses home during the day I have to change
buses at least once, possibly more. With a night bus I can go straight
home from Trafalgar Square.

--
message by Robin May, but you can call me Mr Smith.
Enjoy the Routemaster while you still can.

Another high quality lesson from Robin May:
Your and you're are different words!