Old September 30th 08, 02:56 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Walter Briscoe Walter Briscoe is offline

Default Out of Station TfL interchanges

In message of Mon, 22 Sep 2008
10:27:13 in uk.transport.london, Walter Briscoe
writes
In message
of
Sun, 21 Sep 2008 15:57:13 in uk.transport.london, Mizter T
writes
[snip]
(And I'm pretty sure that Marylebone NR and Baker Street LU are tied
together as being a valid OOSI, and I think this is also the case with
regards to Fenchurch Street NR and Tower Hill LU - though annoyingly
Paddington NR and Lancaster Gate LU is not an OOSI.)

Both true. As is Euston Square and Euston but not ES and Warren Street.
I've just been through to LU customer services and got one of the more
helpful members of their staff. They will try to assemble a list of
those interchanges. If they do, I will forward here.

They've just followed up to ask me to couch my request for information
as a Freedom of Information Act request. Heigh Ho!
--
Walter Briscoe