Old October 6th 08, 03:33 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london,misc.transport.urban-transit
Boltar Boltar is offline

Default Crossrail Update

On Oct 4, 11:53 am, John B wrote:
On 3 Oct, 19:03, "Zen83237" wrote:

Most tube lines at 5pm on a weekday in the city have trains that you have
to squeeze in to. It's part of the fun of commuting in London. Well, fun
if you are pressed up closely to some nice woman, but not as nice on a hot
day if you've some fat sweaty herbert holding a ceiling strap in front of
your face!!!

Or worse still, some arrogant f**fer wh can't wait for the next train so you
have his groin presses into you arse.

********. If he's physically capable of getting on the train, then
he's doing the right thing by doing so; if you don't like it then you
should move to the countryside or travel at a time where your delicate
sensibilities are less offended.

Physically getting on the train in those situations usually involves
shoving hard on the people already in there. You think thats ok?

I've been in that situation a few times where I'm already halfway out
of the door and some bugger tries to push me in. If they do manage to
get in I make damn sure its the most uncomfortable journey they've
ever had by flattening them against the door.

B2003