Old October 7th 08, 08:37 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Neil Williams Neil Williams is offline

Default Southern East Croydon to Milton Keynes service issues

On Tue, 7 Oct 2008 08:20:57 -0700 (PDT), Paul Weaver
wrote:

The only competing flow I can see is MKC-WFJ, if Virgin are going to
run any of those services in the new timetable.

My understanding is that they aren't running any such services, except
maybe the odd one in the evening. It's therefore a complete nonsense,
unless VT are actually worried about the tiny trade from MKC to/from
Gatwick that would mostly go by car, taxi or National Express?

Neil

--
Neil Williams