Old October 7th 08, 09:55 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london,misc.transport.urban-transit
MIG MIG is offline

Default Crossrail Update

On Oct 6, 4:35*pm, Boltar wrote:
On Oct 4, 2:27 pm, lonelytraveller

wrote:
loved Astoria when they could demolish the much despised Centrepoint;

I quite like centrepoint. As far as 60s/70s towers go its one of the
better ones.

The tower isn't the thing on my mind every time my mind boggles yet
again at the attitudes that must have prevailed in so many minds and
institutions at the same time when a whole block was built in the
centre of a city without a pavement to walk on.