Old December 2nd 03, 09:37 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Nathan Whitington Nathan Whitington is offline

Default Aldgate Station Incident

Hello folks, I wondered if anyone could clear this one up. Upon my
searches for a LUL roundel on google images, I found this website
(from a picture of a subway leading to the underground)

http://www.zuko.com/weird_and_spooky_places.htm

If you scroll down a little of the way, a small written piece outlines
an apparent incident involving a track-worker. Although full of
inaccuracies (i.e the voltage of the conductor rail), the story has
cropped up elswhere on the world wide web, however stating that the
trackworker was killed by a train. Any how, is this station haunted
like it is said, and did this incident happen?

Cheers,

Nat